SORRY!

Hello guys.

Of course , I just couldn't keep my promise , could I? I am very aware that my last post was in November , which was literally 2 months!

Well, I have been very busy over the last few months, and I will most likely just keep getting busier. This is indeed regarding my educational, work and social life. I also have lost more and more passion over xat unfortunately, and it seems to be best that I continue this way.

What has surprised me is the visitor stats which have stayed consistently high (umm) so I must try and reward those who have been loyal with more activity!

In a few weeks/months time I will also consider a new staff member who is committed in publishing posts for me. They will follow strict guidelines, but may be considered getting paid in xats (that's what the communitys like sooo) 

I will post further details with what I have in store in regards to this Blog eventually, but for now ...

  • The Blog is staying OPEN , and will do for at least the next 6 months.
  • A possible contest regarding Graphics for the Blog (2016 is here, we're outdated)
  • Staff applications 
  • A new Blog administrator? (I have already decided upon this should it come)

In the meantime, please be patient as there will be posts regarding xat powers, but as does everyone someday, we all grow out of it. 

If you have any questions feel free to find me on xat , as I am currently not accepting comments on this post.

Thank you for your understanding.
-Aisha  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews